Just productivity! (2)

Hey

I've been feeling rather 'inspired' lately. Not for any activity in particular but to get things done! I am tremendously happy since this is a very rare phenomenon and last time it lasted for maybe a day. This time however, it has been a week and I only decided to write this because I've actually done some work.

Last month I decided that I really need to learn different things to be able to finalize what I want to do... It sounds great when I talk about my dreams but honestly I know almost nothing about the reality of those dreams so I went ahead and enrolled in courses. One of them started last week and good news : I dropped out! Sounds weird doesn't it? Well I did achieve something and that was the insight that I wouldn't enjoy game design as a career, playing them and making them are two completely different things and I'm only interested in one.
I went ahead and enrolled in UX design courses while I was at it and I'm rather excited for the series to begin. Apart from career stuff, I'm also contemplating enrolling in a chinese 101 course, but I'm still not absolutely sure about it. I guess it can become my new hobby.
Speaking of hobbies... I continued budding photography and I'm really enjoying it. You can check out some of that on my instagram, though it currently seems like a I'm a filter obsessed narcissist. My other social media is on the right ;P.
My school has given me tonnes of projects because being in grade 10 supposedly means much more work and heavier books. I've finished a few of my projects and I'll get them done and ready to be submitted by the 1st of September because I'm headed to Hogwarts... Just kidding but I wish I wasn't.
My biggest achievement however has been to pay attention to my health. With my mom being admitted twice, I realized that it's never too early to pay attention to your body. It's the one thing that you always have to rely on and you have got to work on it for it to work for you. I've cut out as much junk as possible, started exercising and maintaining healthy habits all that's left is to sleep on time.
Do you consider yourself healthy?
Talk with you later!

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration